Chazaree’ Good (formerly Wright) hails from New Haven, Connecticut. She is the CEO and Founder of Wright Fitness, LLC. Wright Fitness is geared towards helping each client achieve their fitness goals by practicing effective workouts. Wright Fitness believes that through the use of motivation, dedication & proper exercise routines, every individual will have the ability to achieve their ideal physique.
As a former high school and college athlete, Chazaree’ has held various leadership positions including:
- Member and team captain for Lon Morris College Women Varsity Basketball Team
- Member and team captain for Montreat College Women Varsity Basketball Team
- Certified Personal Trainer for The American Aerobic Association International and International Sports Medicine Association
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes 07-08
- Montreat College’s player of the year (07-08) and Appalachian Athletic Conference First Team all Conference (07-08; 08-09)
In 2007, Chazaree' received an Associates of Science Degree from Lon Morris College in Jacksonville Texas. Three years later, she received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Information Systems from Montreat College in North Carolina.
With many years of athletic training, Chazaree’s life mission is to empower others to promote healthy lifestyles. As a devout Christian, Chazaree' believes that true transformation starts from within and it is our sole responsibility to take care of our bodies.